Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Albums 1975. When Albums were ALBUMS

My friend Kristina put this one up on Facebook. I'll bite!

"Like this status to be a given a year, and then list your fifteen favorite albums from that year in your own status."

She gave me 1975....
Don't judge me, please!  I bought all these albums with my own money.  

In no particular order:

Then Came You: Dionne Warwick. 
Feelin' Like Making Love: Roberta Flack
Funny Lady: movie soundtrack
I'll play for you: Seals & Crofts
Playing Possum: Carly Simon
The Heat Is On: Isley Brothers
Love Will Keep Us Together: Capt. and Tennille (I know...)
Steppin': Pointer Sisters
Greatest Hits: Cat stevens
Horizon: the Carpenters (I know, I know....)
Love To Love You Baby: Donna Summers
Daryl Hall & John Oates: Hall & Oates
Prisoner In Disguise: Linda Ronstadt
Lazy Afternoon: Barbra Streisand
Tryin' To Get The Feeling: Barry Manilow (I know, ok, I know!)

No comments:

Post a Comment