Total Pageviews

Friday, July 25, 2014

The Barrage of Appointments

....It felt good to have a ride my friend's convertible and feel the wind whip through my hair late this afternoon!  But I do need to sleep.  Stupid.

A fun filled week ahead: Tomorrow (Friday) the Cancer Shrink ("Can you shrink this?"), Yeah, I snapped that appt. up like an alligator!

Rehearsal for my show Saturday a.m.

Monday the Mugga Heart Scan (yes, I have a heart but a mugga sounds like a Marx Bros. stage direction...."And Chico does a mugga..."

Tuesday the somewhat dreaded Bone Marrow Biopsy Needle Crap thing.  "Can I have a tequila sunrise infusion with that too?" Because apparently they don't give you sh*t except a local. Where's my calming meds or twilight sleep?  I just have to put on my big girl pants and pony up.

Wednesday is the PET scan and I highly doubt that has anything to do with the backseat of a '57 Chevy or massage.

Thursday is OFF!!! for good behavior!  I need to do something awesome!!  What shall I photography that day??

Friday is the dreaded Port Insertion.  They put me out for that one. Groovy, baby.
Wednesday the 6th is meeting with first oncologist and hopefully that is the week for second opinions. Oh, that's going to be a f----- weird day.....

Niece Alexandra suggested I start taking a stuffed animal to be my friend, so I chose this one out of all the bears and bunnies.

S/he doesn't have a name, any suggestions? I was going to take my stuffed Grinch, LOL!  That seemed a bit random and weird.....but maybe a bit "me" too. (he's very soft actually) What do you all think?  I'm on the fence....

Alexandra also suggested taking tunes.  My MP3 players are a bit long in the tooth and don't hold charges well but they'll do just fine.  I have a nook too, thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment