Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Bone Marrow Aftermath.

Well, the silly bone marrow do-dah went better than I expected.  I made the staff laugh.  This is a good thing.  (I think.....)

"It's probably a good thing you're not giving me Demerol.  I'd be singing."

"That's OK, you sing if you want to."

 And yes, I sang.  Of course.

A lot of pressure.  It's not something I'd want to do again but it wasn't too terribly bad.  Now that the lidocaine has worn off, it hurts.  I did get to see the little piece of bone they took out. Nurse Nancy was pleased they got such a good sample.  (Groovy....)

The best part was afterwards at my friends' Al and Terry's house where I had homemade omelettes.  When I went to the ladies' room, my dressing came off (which was to be expected).  With my drawers down in back, I waddled into their kitchen and said, "Which one of your guys can put a band-aid on my arse."  There was a pregnant pause and Al went to fetch a band aid.

His retort was, "It's been a loooooong time since I've seen a woman's arse." LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment