Total Pageviews

Monday, September 10, 2012

I Can't Make This Stuff Up: PETA Again

PETA again. "No one belongs in a crate." Crate training is cruel? I hope they're kidding. They're not? Damn.

Shame on anyone who supports these cretins (and that's an insult to cretins....)

Rock formations have more brain capacity than PETA and its stalwart cohorts.

(Insert a whole string of incredible, mind-cringing swear words.)

I cannot make this stuff up. Whoever the brilliant mind was that came up with this anti-ad is a genius. I salute you!

Come-a-my-house and I open up a can of whoopass on you, you neanderthalic, mindless, reactionary PETA jerk-offs! I'll bet you drink the lemonade too.

Go to your Happy Place now, Mia.....

Happy Place, Happy Place (rocking back and forth...)

No comments:

Post a Comment