Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Highs and Lows and Calvin Klein

NO wonder this dress looked good even on Tubby The Fuzzy Headed Tube (me!) It was a Calvin Klein and at over $200 it was way out of my budget.  But it was fun to try on!  Covered all the bad crap. Made the fat crap look ok.

Man, my old Spanx saw me today as I pulled them writhing in agony out of my purse and almost ran screaming out of the dressing room!

"They've outlawed whaling!  I can't hold her any more, Captain!!!  She needs a friggin' Iron Maiden!"

They WERE old but I think trying to squeeze myself into them has forced them into honorable retirement.  I saw that big old stress runner.

What a day of ups and downs, highs and lows, disappointments and great finds.....I need a bath and I wish I could have a drink, LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment