Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 8, 2014

A Step Forward: The Best Of Social Media


Artie May 8, 2014, 10am:
D7100, 1/1000, f8, iso 640, 140mm (18-140 lens), out of camera, uncropped.
I want to thank Pete W. for sharing his "Flying Goose" settings. I just went out and shot 111 pictures of my silly dog and instead of having maybe 2-5 decent ones to choose from, I have over 60 to maybe 80 to choose from!  Some are a wee bit fuzzy (because it's hard to throw a toy AND whip your camera up to take  the shots) but this is leaps and bounds to where I was just yesterday. This is just one shot and I'm pretty happy with it!
Instead of crying tears of frustration and anger ("why isn't my eyesight better?" "why can't I do this?"), I'm actually crying tears of joy! (OK, I'm a girl, give me a break!)
This is what this group and social media is at it's best: people helping people, people connecting with people. From the UK to Northeast Ohio, Pete helped me to improve and gain some confidence with this camera.
My heart is full of gratitude.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment