Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 19, 2015

An Unexpected Gift In My Inbox


Just when I was feeling pretty low about my professional entertainment career, I get this comment from professional travel photographer, Jad Davenport, on this photo I call "Nevada Storm."

"Wow! Mia, this is a great picture. You have terrific color (I love those dark, gray-blue clouds), great light (dappled light over the hills), the composition is spot-on, and the storm gives us the moment. There's even a tiny hint of clear blue skies right on the horizon. Storms often give us the best images because they make a place people have photographed before look different. Love the drama. Nice work, Mia!"

I really needed this, what a gift!


I am eternally grateful to the weather and my friends Dale and Paula for taking me here.

. Not bad for a color-blind girl, eh?

A lovely gift from my Higher Power.....

No comments:

Post a Comment