Total Pageviews

Monday, April 16, 2018

Smoke-free! Now what? Back to....?

To blogging. 
It feels nowadays like I'm lazy.  Un-creative.  Etc.
Guess what?
I quit smoking on March 21, 2018.  Maybe blogging will be a better replacement than fucking food.  Jaysus, I'm eating like it's my fucking job and always at night.
But I'm glad I quit.  It was time.  It was getting stupid and I was a fucking addict, sure as shit.
I quit by watching a video series called Alan Carr's Easy Way To Stop Smoking.  I think it was extremely worthwhile .  I would recommend it to anyone. 
So yeah, that's really good.  Really!! 
Smoking didn't help Envy and Ellie stay alive.  Smoking was not my friend; it was and is a bitter enemy that was stealing me time, life, money etc. away.  Marty admitted he hated the smell of cigarettes and the smell on me. which is so weird because HE smokes those stupid little cigars, Al Capone's.  But he's an addict too.
I feel better.
I wish my eyesight were better, that's really fucking scary and aggravating but all in all, life is good. 
We've had incredibly cold, damp, dismal weather this year.  Spring is upon us.  It's mid April and except for a a lovely warm snap late last week, it's been fucking cold and dismal.  It's 5:30 and it's bloody 35 degrees outside!  I thought for a moment there it was flip-flop time again but noooooo.  Back to sweaters and socks. Everyone is getting tired of it.  I cna't remember the last time I wondered, "Will spring ever come??  When is Spring coming??"
It'll come.  I just hope it isn't a case of One Day Spring, the next Blazing Hot Summer! 
I guess we'll have to see. 
But I'll face it without a goddamn cigarette, right!!??? 
You bet your ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment