Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 4, 2014

The Crickets' Song

I sit on my porch and listen to the crickets singing their late summer song.  the night gives me a chill and a thrill as I gaze up at the night clouds, grey against an ageless blue sky.  I feel small and yet infinite in my connection.  I am not alone.  Spirit is always with me.  Love is all around me. I am beyond grateful even in the midst of stress and fear.

"Out of this situation only Good will come.  This is easily resolved for the highest good of all concerned.  All is well and I am safe." (Louise Hay).

The moments of panic and worry about the show, my body and my strength will pass.  Spirit runs through me and will sing through me. The dragon's blood will only strengthen my soul in the long run.  I may be in a crucible at times but gold comes from such things. I have to hold on to it.  The right people are all around me, Spirit brings me such gifts beyond human comprehension. I just have to keep on walking.

And the crickets sing on in the deepening night.

No comments:

Post a Comment